Help Me Grow Wyoming Care Coordinator provides support and services in the following ways:
- Receives referrals from Wyoming 2-1-1
- Researches Wyoming 2-1-1 data-base for eligible community-based resources
- Links children and families to available and appropriate community-based resources
- Accepts referrals from care-giver, parent and/or guardians, agencies and health-care providers and provides support and services until community-based resources become available and linkage to resources is mad
- Offers follow-up support and services
Help Me Grow Wyoming offers free, ongoing developmental and social emotional screenings to help caregivers, parents and/or guardians celebrate milestones and paint a picture of healthy development.